here is red frog pub menu for legend

http://www.carnival.com/onboard/bars-lounges/~/media/CCLUS/Images/pdf/RedFrogPubMenupdf.ashx

This menu looks really good! I was wondering if anyone has ever tried any of these snacks?? I think they are open sort of late also.

If anyone has pictures of these snacks or review let me know.

Also, it looks like there is only a $3 charge for these snacks, so wondering do you get like 2 shrimp or something???

The food in the RFP is fabulous and it's not small portions.

My sister and I share the grouper fingers (about 4 4" pieces) and the wings also.

They also have a free snack of Fried Pigeon Pea's, they are a really great accompaniment to a pint of Thirsty Frog Red.

I was actually surprised to read that the Legend had a full RFP. Some ships like the Sunshine have the Pub, but no place to make food so the pub grub isn't offered.

http://www.carnival.com/onboard/bars-lounges/~/media/CCLUS/Images/pdf/RedFrogPubMenupdf.ashx

This menu looks really good! I was wondering if anyone has ever tried any of these snacks?? I think they are open sort of late also.

Also, it looks like there is only a $3 charge for these snacks, so wondering do you get like 2 shrimp or something???

The coconut shrimp are really good. I think I got like six? They were good size and the pina coloda taste was pretty cool. Worth $3

Red frog pub grub is awesome! Glad another ship gets it!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

The food in the RFP is fabulous and it's not small portions.

My sister and I share the grouper fingers (about 4 4" pieces) and the wings also.

They also have a free snack of Fried Pigeon Pea's, they are a really great accompaniment to a pint of Thirsty Frog Red.

I was actually surprised to read that the Legend had a full RFP. Some ships like the Sunshine have the Pub, but no place to make food so the pub grub isn't offered.

I think we looked like frog b&^%s by the end of our December cruise! Really tasty.

I had read that the RFP on the Legend did not offer food. Could be an invalid/bad report.

I saw something similar. Someone who was on the first Legend cruise after dry dock posted saying they'd entertain questions, I asked if the RFP was service food and they said no food at RFP. The posted menu looked like a "generic" menu for the Red Frog Pub...could not see where it was specific to Legend, less I missed something. We've had the snack foods in RFP on the Breeze and loved them. Sunshine also has a RFP, but does not serve foods.

Does the Red Frog Pub on the Magic have food?

I read a review (don't remember what ship, sorry) that a family of 4 or 5 sat down and ordered ALL the main appetizers for about $25 and that was their dinner one night.

They all look good.

Yes it does. Many appetizers consumer there over our many voyages on my favorite ship ;)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app