Getting to the ship from Hotel Tahiti Nui

baderry

Can anyone tell me how close the cruise ship port is to Hotel Tahiti Nui. Spending one night pre-cruise at hotel and need to make arrangements to get to the ship. Is it walking distance with luggage or should we plan to take a taxi?

Thanks in advance,

Bettye

It's 1200 feet from the lobby of the hotel to the checkin location for the ships.

Thank you once again Tiki. You have really been helpful over the past 13 months. A wealth of information.

We're on Regent Seven Seas next February and are considering staying at Tahiti Nui rather than the IC which is part of Regent's program. Do all of the cruise lines leave from the same port area? If so...is that 1200 feet easily walkable for two old (as in elderly) people with roll-aboard suitcases?

They all leave from the same area.

Your question is rather subjective. I'm not you so I can't answer that question. I would have a problem doing it and I'm 59 but that's me and I know what I'm capable of. I will say the 1200 feet isn't going up, if anything it's going downhill a bit, hope that helps.