Room service menu

abigailsgma

the same thing. I make a club sandwich. I order a ham & cheese, a turkey & cheese and a BLT. Once they arrive I make one & 1/2 ham/turkey club sandwiches. Have them deliver mustard on the side. The chocolate cake is the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!

I love room service! I order the shrimp salad & BLT & put them all on one sandwich. It reminds me of the shrimp club at The Cheesecake Factory! Yum! And that chocolate cake is a tasty chaser!!

I'm so doing this on my next cruise!

Room Service is one of the great perks of cruising. Just a couple of points from my past experience.

When ordering breakfast, wring the amount of each item you order instead of a check, otherwise you will only get one. This is especially true for things like butter and sugar.

Never had a problem with delivery time for breakfast, it is always within a few minutes of the requested time. Otherwise, it is not a long wait except right around departure time and everyone getting back on the ship.

If you want something special, just ask. Never had any problem with things like bread toasted, adding cheese, extra bacon on the blt, etc.

Make sure you keep some singles nearby for tipping. I usually tip a couple of dollars a person ordering

I love room service! I order the shrimp salad & BLT & put them all on one sandwich. It reminds me of the shrimp club at The Cheesecake Factory! Yum! And that chocolate cake is a tasty chaser!!

Shrimp BLT is my favorite late night snack, I also love cookies and milk to wash it down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am going to try this on my next Carnival cruise. And the same thing with the tuna (the best tuna in the world! :D) and the BLT - tuna club. mmmm.

Don't forget when you order room service breakfast...that you can write in anything from the 24 hour room service menu...an example BLT...chocolate cake...NY cheesecake...shrimp salad sandwich...NY strip sandwich.

24 Hour Room Service Menu

:):):):)

cruiseclues,

:confused:So you can write in any of the sandwiches (from 24 hour menu) on the Breakfast room service card for breakfast time? Or am I misunderstanding you? A BLT for breakfast would be nice.:D At least that way I can get some bacon for breakfast.

Edited by monakayk

I always order toast with extra butter and peanut butter for breakfast, with a glass of juice. That holds me until MDR opens. I have to eat something in the morning with my meds. On the first evening I order a plate of cookies and store them in a Baggie. At night I order a carton of milk (I'm disabled, so it saves a trip to Lido for a scavenger hunt). Great to have cookies and milk as a bedtime snack! I always tip.

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

I am a huge fan of the pb&j too (it comes toasted!). I always order that with a side of chocolate chip cookies. Perfect late night snack!!! But I may just add the chocolate cake to that.. yum!

Breakfast has a different menu. Its on a card in your room and you check off what you want and what time you would like it delivered and hang it on your doorknob the night before. Then *poof* breakfast delivered in the morning.

Gotta love cruises!

cruiseclues,

:confused:So you can write in any of the sandwiches (from 24 hour menu) on the Breakfast room service card for breakfast time? Or am I misunderstanding you? A BLT for breakfast would be nice.:D At least that way I can get some bacon for breakfast.

Yes. I always order BLT for breakfast without any problem. Just write it on the hanging card. It is one of my favorite things on Carnival!

For those of us who stay up to the wee hours drinking and gambling room service is a great way to clear the cob webs before we face the world. Sitting on my balcony with coffee and a bagel with cream cheese and salmon beats the Lido deck buffet any day.

For those of us who stay up to the wee hours drinking and gambling room service is a great way to clear the cob webs before we face the world. Sitting on my balcony with coffee and a bagel with cream cheese and salmon beats the Lido deck buffet any day.

I didn't see the salmon on the menus posted? Id love to have that!

It is on the top line of the hang tag that goes on your door the night before when you order the continental breakfast. Check out page two of this thread there is a copy of it posted.

I didn't see the salmon on the menus posted? Id love to have that!

Oh, I am loving this thread! I have been on a bunch of CCL cruises and we have ordered coffee and danish "on the door" a few times for breakfast, but NEVER any other time of the day. DH isn't interested and I can't use the phone, so I miss out on all this yummy stuff every cruise! :(:( Poor me! :p I am DEFINITELY having a BLT for breakfast on our next cruise! ;) One tip if you are ordering cream for breakfast coffee: order extra cream. When we were on Splendor last week they brought little "tumblers" of cream that had about a teaspoon in them. We ordered coffee for 2, but cream for 4 and it worked out perfectly! Now I have to show DH the picture of that chocolate cake and maybe that will convince him to order room service the next time! ;);)

Oh, I am loving this thread! I have been on a bunch of CCL cruises and we have ordered coffee and danish "on the door" a few times for breakfast, but NEVER any other time of the day. DH isn't interested and I can't use the phone, so I miss out on all this yummy stuff every cruise! :(:( Poor me! :p I am DEFINITELY having a BLT for breakfast on our next cruise! ;)

I ordered BLT's using the door hanger breakfast menu...no need for a phone :)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Forums mobile app