Conquest b2b in aft.. fttf ..not so fast

Jldevlin

This was our first aft and we loved it ... for 2 weeks we spent most of our time on the balcony ... we usually do anyways but the extra space was great.

The fttf was a bit of a bust for us. Embarkation was on the day of the marathon and it took forever to get to the port .. not Carnivals fault ..and trying to convince everyone we had it was irritating to say the least.

At security she said we did not have it ... she looked twice at the paper and did not see it .. I told her to look again and she finally saw it at the bottom ...odd.

Went to the front counter and got our cards.. tried to go through to board and he told us we had to go in the other line ... we have fttf .. no you dont ... you have to have a sticker on your card ...well back we go to get our sticker.... hubby getting a little irritated now..dont worry.. the best part is getting our luggage early !!!!!

Well by 3:30 when we have to go to muster and it is still not there ( we boarded at 12:30 ) he is wondering why we paid for this lol .. it finally arrived just after muster when everyone else had theirs ....so for us it was not a good investment ..no tenders and we were staying on the ship for the b2b ... live and learn !!!!

I loved the Conquest ... we went on Ncl star after our 2 weeks and the food on Carnival was much better than Ncl we thought.... hubby loved guys and I went to blue iguana as often as I could ... I would get a bowl of shredded lettuce from the fixins bar at guys and get chicken and veggies from there... I was going to be traveling for 31 days and had to cut the calories where I could !!! ( only 7 pounds !! )

Entertainment ..... not my taste .. the cartoons for the main shows was not good ..I felt bad for the dancers who work so hard ... I thought scooby doo was going to come out.

The comedians did not make me laugh much ... lots of f bombs but no funny stories or jokes ...Ncl has them beat for entertainment and lots of music everywhere.

It was a great cruise and except for the first hour we never had an issue ... warm weather and smiling crew members .... how can you go wrong!!!!

Did you tell the Porters that you had FTTF? We had to do that and made sure they put the orange stickers on our bags. They arrived very shortly after we got to our rooms.

That is weird that they didn't have your stickers on your cards. This is a reminder to people to make sure they are on there before you walk away from the desk. It is also odd that it was printed on the bottom of your boarding pass. Mine have always been in the middle right of the Fun Pass.

Edited by firemanbobswife

we had FTTF on our B2B, we did not have any tenders but we got to use the perks with it for two weeks... As the other poster asked .. we told the porter we were faster to the fun and they put the orange tape on our luggage when we first boarded. our room was ready when we boarded and that to us was the most important thing we wanted. To us it was well worth it just for that.

The porter was the only one who saw it lol .... he looked and said ...ohhhhh you get to get on quick !!!!! I also had the luggage tags on our carry on so they could see it there too ... it was really weird. Because of the marathon we could not get there early to get the early boarding but that was not Carnivals fault.