Flowers?

As far as I can tell, no. You can order them for delivery on the ship. If it's for a wedding or something, call Royal and ask but US Customs prohibits them.

Anything that is sold or provided on the ship would have been inspected...

My husband ordered flowers from proflowers and they were delivered to our hotel room. We didn't open them, slapped a luggage tag on the box, and voilà they showed up with the rest of our luggage. We enjoyed the flowers all week.

We went out of Miami on NCL. So, not sure how RCL works. We asked a bunch of cruise line employees to make sure we weren't doing anything wrong. Everyone said they didn't see a problem.

Good luck!

Does RCI allow flowers to be carried on board? I will be boarding in FLL for the Southern Caribbean.

On all our prior cruises I have never needed to know this.

Thanks in advance for your help.:)

I have always carried flowers onto the ship without any problems. Will be doing so again soon. :D

Glad you asked this! I am departing from Seattle and hear the flowers from Pike Place Mkt are wonderful. I want to take some to enjoy in my cabin!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have carried on flowers in Galveston & Barcelona. No problem, but you

can't carry them off the ship.

Cruzin Lady

This! On Celebrity I brought Orchids back from an excursion in Costa Rica without any problem, but was told I wouldn't be able to take them off again. From all that I've heard I believe its the same on Royal.

As far as I can tell, no. You can order them for delivery on the ship. If it's for a wedding or something, call Royal and ask but US Customs prohibits them.

Anything that is sold or provided on the ship would have been inspected...

US Customs monitors what comes INTO the country. You don't even go through Customs when you board the ship.

The ship's personnel checks your documents when you board so they know that you'll be able to make it through Customs (and leave their terminal) when you return home.