Splendor Bahamas what beach?

boopsahoy

In Grand Turk the beach is directly off the ship. If you are parked on the left side of the pier and your room is port, you'll see the beach. It is a very nice beach.

Sorry I can't comment on Nassau beaches.

In Grand Turk the beach is directly off the ship. If you are parked on the left side of the pier and your room is port, you'll see the beach. It is a very nice beach.

Sorry I can't comment on Nassau beaches.

Great! Do they have chairs to rent?

Great! Do they have chairs to rent?

The center in Grand Turk was funded by the cruise lines, so there are chairs and they are free to use. It's beautiful.

People say that they've walked to Junkanoo Beach in Nassau, you can see it past Señor Frogs, but I haven't personally.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Grand Turk is now one of two of our favorite beaches (along with Half Moon Cay). It is right at the cruise port and so beautiful. Free chairs, some shade, and beautiful fish that swim right by you as you enjoy the water. Some find the rocks troublesome. But they are very smooth and sunk in the sandy botton. I didn't even wear my water shoes and didn't mind them at all. Since the ocean is so salty I just lifted my knees and floated around like a cork, no floaty needed. Very fun, easy in, easy out.

Agree re: Grand Turk.

Nassau: Cabbage Beach on Paradise Island is free - next to the Atlantis. We love it. I think you can rent chairs. Watch the surf - often rough but pretty calm last time we were there. I think the cab is $5 each way.

Agree re: Grand Turk.

Nassau: Cabbage Beach on Paradise Island is free - next to the Atlantis. We love it. I think you can rent chairs. Watch the surf - often rough but pretty calm last time we were there. I think the cab is $5 each way.

Thanks for the info!:)

You don't need to take a taxi to Cable Beach. You can take the bus 10a (the same one that would take you to the Sheraton ) and get dropped off at Cable Beach (also known as Goodman's Bay beach) It's $1.25 pp per way.

Cool:D:D

In Nassau, Junkanoo Beach is a 15 minute walk from the pier. It can be a little crowded but you can buy good/cheap food and drinks there. If Junkanoo Beach is too crowded for you, you can continue walking for another 5 minutes and the beach will still be nice and much less crowded. Enjoy.:cool:

In Nassau, Junkanoo Beach is a 15 minute walk from the pier. It can be a little crowded but you can buy good/cheap food and drinks there. If Junkanoo Beach is too crowded for you, you can continue walking for another 5 minutes and the beach will still be nice and much less crowded. Enjoy.:cool:

Great information everyone! Its very appreciated.:D