Room service and RS B-fast menu overhaul

pbmsmile

Now that Carnival is changing the dining room menus...any chance they will change the room service menus too!? They have gotten old and stale after all these years without change...time for a total shakeup..change is good :D

Everyone has favorites...what are your favorite and least favorite RS menu selections?? maybe we can do some research for the chefs and tell them what needs changed...

My favorites...chocolate cake and BLT

I actually dont have a problem with the room service menu. I like it just the way it is.

I do order breakfast two or three times in a seven day cruise, and the continental breakfast is more than adequate for me.

I have only once ordered lunch, and got the fajita sandwich, and caesar salad, but lots of other things look good to me on that menu too, and I think I might just order from that menu more often on my next cruise.

Only way they could or would improve it for me is to add the cheese plate from the MDR dessert menu to room service menu, as this is my favorite evening snack. Otherwise, I dont see any need for change. JMO.:)

Oddly enough, we've been on six Carnival cruises and never once used room service. I get up way before DW does so I go down to the Lido deck for coffee. After a while, I grab one for the road and one for her, maybe a plate of Danish and take it back to the cabin. By then she's up and watching the news.

We like to get coffee and croissants/pastries to enjoy on our balcony in the morning before we get going for the day. I've ordered from RS several times and the thing that stands out most to me is that the regular orders were NEVER 100% correct. Breakfast was almost always right, but snacks or lunches were not. Whether it was wrong bread, no side, less than or more than I ordered, etc. So I would take a rehaul of the ordering, assembling system rather than a rehaul of the menu!

Order the cheese plate or two at the most for dessert then take it with you. That is what I did every night on the Miracle!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app

Thats a great idea! I am usually too full after dinner but it would be nice to have a little wine and cheese snack out on my balcony :D