POA suite 11500 - any recent photos or Video

Den Leader

Try a Google images search, and a You Tube search, using variations of the ship name and cabin number.

That's how we found that we did NOT want to be in #11000, which we believe used to be a Penthouse suite that was "upgraded" to an OS. The POA section of the NCL website is, as you've found, a real mess. They haven't corrected or updated it since the facelift, and many of the descriptions and pictures are simply wrong.

Hi all, sailing POA on April 12th and wondering if anyone had some post facelift photo or video of suite 11500, or a review of the cabin? All I could find looks like pre-facelift.

Thanks

Found these 3 so so pics not much help but at least it will tease you some!

Do google search with "NCL POA cabin 11500" lots will come up.

8769.jpg.5253ae632d39436143d0ac368bddad54.jpg

8770.jpg.a6d21d70162075bec01494348dc6a26a.jpg

8771.jpg.d9926121fe6b2b43b0b7fda8b8a1a742.jpg

Edited by Ilovesailing

Thank you both....

Everything appears to be pre last yeas dry dock. Was hoping someone who stayed in this suite recently had some Photo's.

Non the less, it should be a fun cruse. We are booked on the April 12 sailing (36 1/2 days to go OR 872 hours), so I will post some Pic's once we get back for the next person.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

In an update to my question of any photo's of POA suite 11500 post dry dock, I have just returned from the April 12th sailing and can report that the suite is exactly as depicted in the following video posted on Jan 22, 2012.

It was a great suite, but smaller then one priced the same on deck 12...Suite 12502. If you want to compare, search for Video Tech's review of 12502 dated March 25, 2014.

I will not post any additional pics as they as not as good as the you tube video above.

Hope this helps anyone trying to decide between 12502 and 11500.