Ultimate Beverage Package - Royal Caribbean

I'm new to the forums but a long-time cruiser. I know there are threads on here about the drink packages on Royal Caribbean, but I haven't found an answer to something I was wondering:

With the Ultimate Beverage Package, do you get to keep the glass on any/all "keep the glass" drinks? I'm really looking forward to building out my coctail glass collection (just kidding :)), but I do think it would make it a little more worthwhile.

For anyone who's gotten this before, did you feel it was worth it? I'm not the heaviest drinker, but knowing I have the freedom to try anything with no (monetary) consequences is enticing (particularly if I can score a couple of glasses out of it! :cool:).

Thanks for any help you can provide!

The souvenir glasses, of all types, are specifically excluded from the packages.

So very disappointing! I guess it makes sense, but Royal Caribbean's packages already seem more expensive than others.

Would any of you recommend it? If I don't want coffee/water, etc. should I go ahead and just get the premium package instead of the ultimate package?

So very disappointing! I guess it makes sense, but Royal Caribbean's packages already seem more expensive than others.

Would any of you recommend it? If I don't want coffee/water, etc. should I go ahead and just get the premium package instead of the ultimate package?

If you think that it is too expensive, don't buy it. Just purchase your drinks as you go. No other way to find out if $55 x #nights of your cruise is more or less than you would spend buying drinks without a package.