Horseback riding?

Momma Mojito

Two years ago when we in Aruba rode horses from the Gold Mine Ranch...Loved every minute!!!! Wanted to do in again on our cruise in April, I contacted them but unfortunately they are taking the week off that we were planning on being there.

I would really appreciate your suggestion as to another ranch that offers horseback riding

Thanks in advance

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

We rode horses at Gold Mine Ranch in February and thoroughly enjoyed. it. They only take a max of 6 people and it is not a "nose to tail" type of ride. Our ride was about an hour and a half. The owner picked us up at a gas station that was an easy 5 minute walk from the port. The horses were calm and easy to ride. There were just 4 of us on our tour plus the guide. We rode along the beach, took the horses in the water, and around some hills. It was a very pleasant ride. The guide stopped to take our pictures with our camera multiple times. I am sure we will use at least one of them in our Christmas card - the background of the water splashing behind us while we're on the horses is just beautiful. We would definitely recommend Gold Mine Ranch.

• 2 weeks later...