Conquest 4/18/04

jay1972

Jay,

Hate to say it but my partner and I cruised the Conquest in December 2003, and the only other family on board were 2 women who happened to be at our table in the Monet Restaurant. Guess Carnival's computer groups same sex passengers at the same table. We certainly thought there would be more family than there turned out to be...

Vince

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;6;5;18;0;00&timezone=GMT+0000

QM2 Westbound Transatlantic

There were a great deal of family on my cruise on the Conquest in Feb 2003. Now at my particular dining table there was only myself, my partner and another single Lesbian but at an FOD party (held on the second day I believe) there were a couple of dozen! Carnival does tend to seat single (read not legally married) people together, hence gays are often at the same table together but this is not always the case. In any event I hope you have a great time and enjoy your cruise regardless. I thought the Conquest was a beautiful ship and the staff was great! Very friendly!

Sensation Feb 2002

Conquest Feb 2003

Elation Sept 2003

Destiny- May 2004!!!!

Jason,

Guess December was an off time for family even though the ship was full (according to sign at Purser's desk). We loved the ship and had a great time. We thought if we met family on board it might be fun, but had no expectations one way or the other. We made our own great time!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;6;5;18;0;00&timezone=GMT+0000

6/5/4 QM2 Westbound Transatlantic

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;11;22;17;0;00&timezone=EST+0000

11/22/4 Sun Princess Eastern Caribbean

Archived