First time on NCL- booked on Spirit!

Lucinarei

I just wanted to thank the NCL board for helping me make a decision to go with NCL for our Med cruise next summer. I've been thinking about this cruise forever, so I'm excited to finally have it booked!!

From what I've read and what you've all told me, it looks like NCL will be a great experience. Thanks again for all of your help- and I'm sure I'll have lots of questions between now and July '15! :)

DW and I did the reverse of your cruise (Barcelona -Venice) last year and had a fantastic time. You'll enjoy the Spirit, it's a wonderful ship that has the best crew of all NCL Ships and they have the rewards to prove it. Can't say anything negative about our time on the Spirit.

The only thing we didn't like about that trip was the time of year. Summers in the Med can be hot ! and of course busy, but we knew about both and dealt with it.

If there's anything we can help you with to make it easier, please don't hesitate to ask. We have kept all of our travel info for future reference, so we could answer most of your questions such as getting the train for Rome or getting tickets for museums etc. You can leave a message at .... umpy10@gmail.com

cheers...the Ump...:D

Best piece of advice I can give you right now is get a copy of Rick Steve's Mediterranean Port Guide. It's just full of travel tips and secrets for all of the ports we visited. We actually refer it as our travel bible, need a question or concern answered, look in the book. We got it about 7 months out and read it everyday prior to our trip.

cheers...the Ump...:D