Explorer PR 7281-anyone stayed here?

We booked this stateroom for a 9 night next February. Has anyone stayed here? We're hoping for a central location with good views of the promenade festivities, but not constantly loud.

I'm fairly sure that Explorer hasn't upgraded to flat screens in PR rooms yet, which is no biggie, but all ships have the new white bedding, right?

We booked this stateroom for a 9 night next February. Has anyone stayed here? We're hoping for a central location with good views of the promenade festivities, but not constantly loud.

I'm fairly sure that Explorer hasn't upgraded to flat screens in PR rooms yet, which is no biggie, but all ships have the new white bedding, right?

Hi! That room number sounded so familiar. It is the same room we stayed in for a B2B on the Navigator. Loved the location. Great view of the parades. The volume is only loud while the parade or party is going on (approx. until 11:15). Other times the bustle of the promenade is very calm. We were just on the Explorer in November and December. November we were in Promenade 7591 and had a flat screen TV. In Dec. we were in a balcony (E3) on deck 8 and did not have a flat screen. I think they are replacing TV's as needed. Although I enjoyed the balcony while in the islands I missed the view of the Promenade at night. Both rooms had the white bedding. Enjoy your cruise.

We were next door in 7279 a couple of weeks ago, and loved the location. We were able to see the entertainment in the Promenade, as well as people-watch. We had the white bedding (very nice!) and a flat screen TV. Our friends in a balcony room did not have a flat screen TV and weren't happy about it.

We could hear the noise from some of the Promenade entertainment, but it was over before 11:30 PM, and we never heard anything during the day.

Beth

Sounds perfect! The location sounds like exactly what we were hoping for. This will be our first PR and wanted to really enjoy the view, but not be kept awake all night or before the crack of dawn.

The TV I can live without for sure, but that old crusty Holiday Inn bedding skeeves me out, lol.

• 2 months later...

I'm staying in that room on the June 28th cruise!! Glad it will have a flatscreen and that it isn't too noisy! Thank you for the info :-)

We were next door in 7279 a couple of weeks ago, and loved the location. We were able to see the entertainment in the Promenade, as well as people-watch. We had the white bedding (very nice!) and a flat screen TV. Our friends in a balcony room did not have a flat screen TV and weren't happy about it.

We could hear the noise from some of the Promenade entertainment, but it was over before 11:30 PM, and we never heard anything during the day.

Beth

Stayed in that room during the March 2 sailing. Great view of the parades - and the noise will NOT be a problem. You are kind of right above the crown and kettle pub (it will be slightly to your right). Love the promenade rooms - so much people watching !!