Weird thing just happened on RCCL AU website!

I had just completed my online check in for our South pacific cruise in 11 days time & the RCCL website said it couldn't show my reservation details when I attempted to go back to view the general details.

I know it has done this in the past when it is updating my account so it wasn't a surprise.

So I hit the main Royal logo button top left & it seemed to freeze, I then went to my saved bookmarked sites & selected Royal's main Australian site link.

Next thing you know I'm in the reservation screen, but for somebody else's reservation! What appears to be 2 ladies sailing on a cruise in August to Bermuda!!!:eek:

I closed the screen & went back to my Royal website link & the same thing happened. I closed the whole screen down, opened new one, same thing. If I stay logged in to my Royal account it repeats the error.

I've taken a screen shot & will send to Royal so they can look into the glitch, not very good for privacy!:eek:

I had just completed my online check in for our South pacific cruise in 11 days time & the RCCL website said it couldn't show my reservation details when I attempted to go back to view the general details.

I know it has done this in the past when it is updating my account so it wasn't a surprise.

So I hit the main Royal logo button top left & it seemed to freeze, I then went to my saved bookmarked sites & selected Royal's main Australian site link.

Next thing you know I'm in the reservation screen, but for somebody else's reservation! What appears to be 2 ladies sailing on a cruise in August to Bermuda!!!:eek:

I closed the screen & went back to my Royal website link & the same thing happened. I closed the whole screen down, opened new one, same thing. If I stay logged in to my Royal account it repeats the error.

I've taken a screen shot & will send to Royal so they can look into the glitch, not very good for privacy!:eek:

Something similar happened to me and I was about to chew my husband out..Opened an email and was "SHOCKED" my husband was going on a 5 night cruise I didnt know about. Curious I looked more into it and both men had same first and last name and even the birthdays were the same. I was sick.Then I saw his wife was named MARY....I am not MARY!!!!....I called the couple and left a voicemail to call me (no response) I did inform RCCL I had full access to this couples information and it was quickly fixed. I can laugh now butI was confused for me and concerned for them:confused: