Is Allure only in Europe next year?

Hi,

Does anyone know if Allure will be in Europe after next year?

I'm considering booking but don't know if it has to be next year or never if I don't want to fly outside of Europe.

Thanks,

Michelle.

Hi,

Does anyone know if Allure will be in Europe after next year?

I'm considering booking but don't know if it has to be next year or never if I don't want to fly outside of Europe.

Thanks,

Michelle.

Hard to say, we won't really know until Royal releases deployments for summer 2016, which will be about a year from now.

The last info that was released by Royal Caribbean indicated Allure will sail a full European summer season in 2015. Upon completion of that schedule, Allure goes in to Rotterdam in the fall for her 5 year maintenace dry dock period. Upon completion of her maintenace period she will return to Ft. Lauderdale. I guess we have to wait until sometime later this year or next year for 2015/2016 schedules.

Edited by Eng23

Right now it seems that Allure will only be in Europe for the Spring and Summer months. After those seasons and her dry dock she will return to Fort Lauderdale.

And Fall (Sept/Oct) as well. The transatlantic to return to Fort Lauderdale departs Barcelona on Oct 25,2015. I thought the dry dock was in May and then she started the Med. itineraries?