What would be our best bet for getting the new discount?

We have 4 rooms booked on Explorer in July. We booked back in December and now the prices are way cheaper. What is our best bet to rebook with this special and cancel our old. Would we able to rebook all the rooms first and then after we are sure we have the 4 rooms cancel the old rooms?? Will I able to do this with my website login with the others still booked? Or should hubby sign up with a new account.

Thanks

We have 4 rooms booked on Explorer in July. We booked back in December and now the prices are way cheaper. What is our best bet to rebook with this special and cancel our old. Would we able to rebook all the rooms first and then after we are sure we have the 4 rooms cancel the old rooms?? Will I able to do this with my website login with the others still booked? Or should hubby sign up with a new account.

Thanks

Since you're talking about multiple changes I would call RCI and let a rep handle it.

I agree. I would definitely not try to do that change on your own, online. I would call and speak to a rep. They can secure the new rate first and then cancel your old reservation. If you have even a slight delay between the two, you risk losing your rooms or you risk have 8 rooms booked!

We had two rooms booked previously and then we called up to get the new promotion. They cancelled our old booking and rebooked the same rooms at the new price.

Good luck!

I rebooked my cruise to get a discounted price with no problems at all. I was also on the wait list for 5:30 dining and finally received it. When I rebooked I was given the same 5:30 dining time. I didn't have to go back on the wait list.