Ahhh, The Spa on Reflection

malony33

The solarium pool and steam rooms are no extra fee. The steam rooms are part of the gym. You can get a pass for the persian garden and relaxation lounge. If you sail Aqua Class they are included in your fare. With the changeover to Canyon Ranch as the spa service provider the prices may change but I believe they are around $35.00 a day. We sailed Aqua but did not get much use out of the persian garden. It isn't very big and we always had bad timing getting there.

We were on the Reflection last year and will be again in a few weeks. We sailed Aqua class so the Persian Gardens was included, and I assume that is what you mean by Spa Pass. There are about 6 different sauna type rooms, each one usually has a few people in it at a time, but we never couldn't get in one. There is also a dry heat style sauna, and a rain forest type shower. There are heated loungers also. We really found it to be a relaxing place to go. You can buy "Scrubs" to use in the saunas that are sort of fun.

I am not aware there are steam lounges in the gym, maybe we missed them?