Tuxedo Pants Rental

ceskydup

Has anyone had to just rent Tuxedo pants? I have a great tux (Jacket, Shirt, Tie) fit fine and I plan on bringing them on my Sapphire Cruise leaving for Alaska next Sunday.

Is thier a process that I can rent JUST pants on the ship? Anybody ever done that. Any idea How much?

When we were on the Grand last winter, we found that just tuxedo pants can be rented.

The information about tuxedo rental was in our stateroom when we first boarded, along with other information such as information about shore excursons. My brother had brought his tuxedo, so we basically ignored it...until my brother got his tuxedo out that first day to send it out for pressing. That is when he discovered that apparently my nephew's tuxedo pants had apparently gotten inadvertenly matched up with my brother's tuxedo jacket. :)

Since the pants of my nephew, a football linebacker-size young man, could never fit my brother, we were in a dilemma about what to do. Then we remembered the tuxedo rental. We thought that he would have to rent the entire outfit, but the purser's desk advised that we could just rent the pants. I'm sorry I don't remember the amount. I believe it was around $25 and was for the week.

Although this is a different ship, I don't see why you couldn't rent just the pants on this ship as well. In addition, when you receive your pre-cruise information/documents, you will receive some information about tuxedo rental, which is sent to encourage advance orders of the tuxedos. You could contact the telephone number on thost documents to see if just the tuxedo pants can be ordered in advance. Regardless, I'm sure you can rent them on the ship.

By the way, if there is a JC Penney's store in your area, they sell tuxedos by separate pieces, so you can just buy the pants. I don't believe that this would cost much more than the rental fee. Just an idea for you to consider.

Archived