Anyone else having website problems

packedandready

i just finished speaking to a lady in customer service and she assured me that the website is not working now and that even though it says i don't have a reservation with them its due to their website. so everyone stay calm.

I don't think anyone doubted they still had a reservation, even if the website didn't show it.

Not a good experience for a first-time Celebrity cruiser. This morning (before the website problems) I paid in full for a booking that I had on hold.

I waited an hour after receiving the receipt of payment by email, and then I proceeded to login online and add my dining and beverage packages, but I wasn't able to. That's when I noticed that the reservation still showed up as 'On Hold'. When I called to find out why the status wasn't changed to Confirmed or Reserved paid in full, that's when the website went down.

I do hope this is resolved soon and I'm able to keep the room that I paid for. I'm glad I have that email receipt of full payment.

Bill let's just go back to Cozumel! No power, no problems!

Enjoyed the bar hop with you and Rosie.

What are you trying to book?

Panama Canal March 2016....Infinity!

C1 Aft.

BILL

I have just read on a German cruise forum which is usually quite well-informed that RCCL cruises are having a worldwide breakdown of large parts of their IT system at Miami - for example the complete reservation system for Azamara Club Cruises, Celebrity and RCL, Online check-in, pre-cruise planner etc.

Just great - another bug in the system - but that explains why today I wasn't able to find my reservations or my cruise history any more: "You have no reservations/You have no saved cruises" and I couldn't do the online check-in for our cruise that leaves in a few days. It's still getting from not really good to bad and then to worse: whereas I haven't been able to get access to my reservations for weeks since their last "update" I now don't have any reservations at all... I'm starting to wonder if we're getting too expensive with all those loyalty perks we are allowed to have...

Let's hope we'll all have a bug-free system on Monday. We have a saying "Hope dies last..."

Even travel agents are unable to access the website. We are concerned our reservations will be purged - hope they have some type of back up system.

The breakdown started last night - my reservation showed a hotel stay in Barcelona - but we booked one in Italy. I'm worried we won't have anything by the time they discover what's wrong and fix the problem.

And I agree, I have always said they should have a notice on their web address that states the website is down so you don't think it's just your computer or internet provider. That would be the thoughtful thing to do.

At least for me the Celebrity website is back and running at full speed....that is as far as my account and bookings are concerned.:D

Hoping yours are back as well.

Ditto here too!

BILL

......And I agree, I have always said they should have a notice on their web address that states the website is down so you don't think it's just your computer or internet provider. That would be the thoughtful thing to do.
Well, at least it looks like they have paid attention to your remarks. ;)

I just went to look up a cruise on their website and got this message:

Oops

Sorry, we cannot process your request at the moment. Please try again later.

I completed online registration weeks ago

Have been told 2 days ago that I would be able to request my tags yesterday on the registration page--- still not able to request tags---I was hoping to get them mailed to me rather than print ---is it unusual that it takes so long and so close to cruise date ???? ( sail in 28 days!!!)

I just logged into my Celebrity account.

My reservations came up on the screen immediately and were listed correctly.

I selected a reservation and it opened right away with no problem at all.

I did a passenger name change, and it was immediately accepted.

Then I made a payment. It went right through on the first try and displayed a confirmation that it had been processed.

When I opened my email, the updated invoice from Celebrity was already there waiting for me, showing the correct name change and the payment and updated balance.

It was all completed in less than a minute.

No need to phone anyone, wait on hold, or leave a voice mail message.

Hard to believe that this is the same Celebrity website I tried to use a couple of days ago.

If someone needs to do anything on the Celebrity website, this looks like a good time to do it because there is no telling what the situation will be an hour or two from now.

Anyway, I just thought it was nice to be able to report something good about the Celebrity website, for a change.