Royal MDR menus (title corrected by host)

DARSGANG

When are you cruising. Different itineraries have different rotations based on sea days.

Also, yes, please fix the title.

Does anyone have pictures of the menues for the main dining room? Just trying to figure out which night to go to the speciality restaurant!

Thanks. Darlene

When are you cruising. Different itineraries have different rotations based on sea days.

Also, yes, please fix the title.

Sorry for the misspell tell me how to change it if possible

All fixed -- hope you have a lovely cruise!

Where have you been hiding Michell!! I didn't see the original title but it must have been a good one. From numerous comments read here on CC I guess it is not possible to correct titles after posting for some reason. It is however possible to do corrections to the main text of any post for the first 20 or 30 minutes, but an awful lot of people quite obviously never read what they have just written and posted leaving the tens of thousands of us to read their typos over and over again.

Terry

Where have you been hiding Michell!! I didn't see the original title but it must have been a good one. From numerous comments read here on CC I guess it is not possible to correct titles after posting for some reason. It is however possible to do corrections to the main text of any post for the first 20 or 30 minutes, but an awful lot of people quite obviously never read what they have just written and posted leaving the tens of thousands of us to read their typos over and over again.

Terry

And there are some who keep typing the same word wrong over and over again in the same thread, even as others are spelling it right (example: dining vs dinning).