Time for "All Aboard" for Victory leaving POM 3/08

cccole

We are on the Victory tomorrow with a scheduled departure from POM at 4:00. Is there a deadline for the "all aboard?" We will be returning a car to Alamo at MIA about 1:30 and want to make sure we have time to take their shuttle. We are assuming that if we arrive at the port by 2:30 we will be fine. Are we correct? Thank you, Cherie

You will be fine. You can even call them if you're gonna be running late.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You can call them, but they're probably not going to wait for you.

We are on the Victory tomorrow with a scheduled departure from POM at 4:00. Is there a deadline for the "all aboard?" We will be returning a car to Alamo at MIA about 1:30 and want to make sure we have time to take their shuttle. We are assuming that if we arrive at the port by 2:30 we will be fine. Are we correct? Thank you, Cherie

As long as you are there by 3 you will be fine.

You can call them, but they're probably not going to wait for you.

I would not expect them to wait after 4:00 for us, however if all aboard is at 3:00 and we will get there at 3:10 I would hope it is a possibility to still board. That is why I asked about "all aboard." I know that there are individuals who assume everything waits for their arrival, we are not among them. As you can see by my first post, we hope to be there by 2-2:30. Cherie

I would not expect them to wait after 4:00 for us, however if all aboard is at 3:00 and we will get there at 3:10 I would hope it is a possibility to still board. That is why I asked about "all aboard." I know that there are individuals who assume everything waits for their arrival, we are not among them. As you can see by my first post, we hope to be there by 2-2:30. Cherie

We had been running late one time, and had called. They informed us the ship sailed at 4 but the Port closed at 3:30.

My comment was directed to the person telling you to call if you were going to be delayed. I hate for someone to read this and then be disappointed when the ship sailed without them because they thought it would wait.