Getaway - Guinness Draught on board?

connolk

Can anyone tell me if they have Guinness Draught on the Getaway?

I noticed there's a place called O'Sheehan's Irish Pub, so.... I'm hoping.

May seem like a real specific question, but it's all I drink, and it IS vacation, after all. :D

Can anyone tell me if they have Guinness Draught on the Getaway?

I noticed there's a place called O'Sheehan's Irish Pub, so.... I'm hoping.

May seem like a real specific question, but it's all I drink, and it IS vacation, after all. :D

Certainly not on draught.

Guinness has always been available on NCL ships I've been on. Usually in cans but sometimes bottles as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Allie for posting that link :). Never noticed it until now, most of the "International" beers are cheaper than Bud Light :eek:. BL $5.50... Heiniken, Becks, Bass, Molson and some others are $5.25. Thats very odd because most of those beers are .25 to .75 more per bottle than Bud Light when buying from a US based distributor:confused:. But I'll take it :D.

Edited by miataman19

Thanks Allie for posting that link :). Never noticed it until now, most of the "International" beers are cheaper than Bud Light :eek:. BL $5.50... Heiniken, Becks, Bass, Molson and some others are $5.25. Thats very odd because most of those beers are .25 to .75 more per bottle than Bud Light when buying from a US based distributor:confused:. But I'll take it :D.

The Bud Light is a 16oz bottle. The others are smaller than that. Usually around 300ml, which is about 10oz I believe.

Certainly not on draught.

Guinness has always been available on NCL ships I've been on. Usually in cans but sometimes bottles as well.

It wasn't on the Sun last month. The beer list was worse than normal.

Thanks for all the info! To clarify my original post: "Guinness Draught" comes in cans and bottles, and I've found the cans to be as close as you can get to a true "pulled pint", on tap.

Our first cruise on Celebrity Solstice only had Guinness Stout (ick), and I was thrilled to see Guiness Draught cans on Celebrity Reflection last year.

Looks like I might have to tough it out and drink something else this trip!

Oh, the sacrifices we make for a good vacation!! :) (LOL!!!)

Happy Cruising to everyone!!

GETAWAY 4/19-4/26

Thanks for all the info! To clarify my original post: "Guinness Draught" comes in cans and bottles, and I've found the cans to be as close as you can get to a true "pulled pint", on tap.

Aah, OK. I always forget they call it that.

Don't give up hope. As I say, I've had canned Guinness on NCL ships. It was certainly on the Breakaway Transatlantic. I'm pretty sure I had one on the Pearl as well (although that may have been in a bottle).

The cans aren't bad, I agree. Not a patch on a proper pint though.