Shareholder benefit extended through July 2015

slord12

Slord,

I just went through the Carnival Annual Report and could not find anything regarding the shareholder benefit. Where do you see this information? I'm hoping it is in place since I have 3 cruises booked after July 2014.

Thanks

Steve

Slord,

I just went through the Carnival Annual Report and could not find anything regarding the shareholder benefit. Where do you see this information? I'm hoping it is in place since I have 3 cruises booked after July 2014.

Thanks

Steve

Page 5 of annual report!

Thanks... I was looking at the Proxy report. I guess Mr. Arison has the right to make this decision as CEO without a vote. Who am I to complain on getting not only a dividend, but OBC as well :)

Enjoy your cruise.

Steve

Mr. Arison is no longer the CEO of Carnival Corporation. He is the Chairman of the Board. Mr. Arnold Donald is the CEO.

Renewing the Shareholder Benefit is routine.

Yes, the Shareholder Benefit is usually renewed every year (at least ours was, beginning in the 80's!), but there IS a possibility that it won't be :eek:!

Edited by Plant

Glad to hear the benefit has been extended. I acquired the stock in November and I have already received the OBC twice. This will keep me sailing Carnival for sure. I enjoy Carnival cruises. I would be sailing Carnival anyway so receiving dividends and OBC is a bonus.:cool: