No all inclusive beverage/alcohol package on the Sea Princess

Does anyone know why Princess will not be rolling out the all inclusive drinks package on the Sea Princess? My thoughts are it is because the ship sails out of Brisbane, Sydney and Perth and Aussies love to drink

I am cruising on the Sea Princess in June from Brisbane on my first ever cruise and would take up the all inclusive package if available

Thoughts appreciated

Edited by reggieredhot1967

Welcome to Cruise Critic reggieredhot1967 :)

As far as I understand it, Princess has just started the all inclusive beverage/alcohol package, which they are rolling out across the fleet, so I would think it may take a little while before it starts here.

Edited by Kiwi_cruiser

Thanks for all replies and for welcoming me aboard Kiwi Cruiser. Most drinks over $10 on Aussie Princess, no wonder they are not keen to introduce the drinks package, the'll lose a load of money.

Thanks for all replies and for welcoming me aboard Kiwi Cruiser. Most drinks over $10 on Aussie Princess, no wonder they are not keen to introduce the drinks package, the'll lose a load of money.

:D I didn't realise you were a new poster! Welcome! Must have been too busy whinging about the lack of packages! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently Princess do observe what is posted on CC boards

I am surprised more Aussie and Kiwis are not bothered that we are missing out on, with the new drinks package being rolled out throught most of the Princess Fleet except the Australian/NZ based ships :confused:

Especially now all persons sharing a cabin do not have to purchase the package

Sailing on Sea Princess in July with a group of 12. We would love to get the all inclusive package. It seems like very bad business to treat Oz cruises different from rest of fleet, and a sure way to push people away. I wonder what Pam thinks!