just back today off liberty!!!

shanet60

Review to come likes and dislikes....any questions fire away

Can't wait! 28 days for us. Western or Eastern? How did you enjoy the new menus?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Welcome back!!!! Liberty is the next one we'd want to do. I love that she's moving to Port Canaveral, and she consistently gets GREAT reviews.

We have fallen in love with the Breeze, but the Liberty has a few things that Breeze doesn't...ie; Alchemy Bar, EA sports bar.......

Glad you had a great cruise!!!!:D

Please post any food pictures if you have them. There was someone who had posted one night but then got mad and isn't continuing. :confused::rolleyes:

Anyway, please elaborate on what you liked and what were misses. Thanks. I was cyberstalking this cruise via the webcam.:eek: Did you have any deck parties at night?

We had a live band for the shows but no live music on lido when we cruised in December.. I'm surprised someone is stating that they had live music on lido as I don't know of any carnival ship that has a live band most night on the lido:confused:

We had a live band for the shows but no live music on lido when we cruised in December.. I'm surprised someone is stating that they had live music on lido as I don't know of any carnival ship that has a live band most night on the lido:confused:

There was live music all over the ship this time, last week. We went in Oct of last year and I can say there were lots more live music this go. Not that I care because we don't listen to any of them but it was noticeable.

BTW it was I who quit posting pics. I'm not mad I just quit wasting my time because of so many bashers. I spent many hours trying to figure out how to post pics. Download them from the cloud, resize everyone, upload to photobucket..all this was new and I had to learn it and then to have the nasty nellies come out in force..just not worth my time. I am sorry...Knocked the wind out of my sails so to speak.

Note to OP be prepared for the negative comments to come out from some cc'ers even if you are just trying to share your experience.

We love the Liberty in fact we are scared to cruise another ship because we'll compare it to her..but we always have a good time.

I don't know about last december but 2 weeks ago there was live music at Red Frog on lido every day. Two singers would rotate out.

There was live music all over the ship this time, last week. We went in Oct of last year and I can say there were lots more live music this go. Not that I care because we don't listen to any of them but it was noticeable.

BTW it was I who quit posting pics. I'm not mad I just quit wasting my time because of so many bashers. I spent many hours trying to figure out how to post pics. Download them from the cloud, resize everyone, upload to photobucket..all this was new and I had to learn it and then to have the nasty nellies come out in force..just not worth my time. I am sorry...Knocked the wind out of my sails so to speak.

Note to OP be prepared for the negative comments to come out from some cc'ers even if you are just trying to share your experience.

We love the Liberty in fact we are scared to cruise another ship because we'll compare it to her..but we always have a good time.

I'm sorry you got disheartened. However, if you've checked your thread, there are MANY, including me, who would like for you to continue. Since you've gone through all the work already, hope you reconsider.

Shanet60, what was the tender process like at HMC? I have never tendered on CCL.

Some say you have to get a tender ticket and others say they have never got a tender ticket.

How long of a wait was it to get on the tender. Were people up early to wait in line. I would have loved to get FTTF but by the time I booked it was sold out. I keep checking though!

I'm sorry you got disheartened. However, if you've checked your thread, there are MANY, including me, who would like for you to continue. Since you've gone through all the work already, hope you reconsider.

DITTO!!!!!!!

And excited about another Liberty review.

Shanet60, what was the tender process like at HMC? I have never tendered on CCL.

Some say you have to get a tender ticket and others say they have never got a tender ticket.

How long of a wait was it to get on the tender. Were people up early to wait in line. I would have loved to get FTTF but by the time I booked it was sold out. I keep checking though!

We had FTTF we got off early and with no problems..and yes I did see people with tender tickets

We'll be missing Half Moon Cay with St. Maarten in its place. I'm SO excited about San Juan!

Yes half moon Cay was awesome as always...first time in san Juan and it was great I can't wait to go explore some more ...went to magens bay in st Thomas it was great ..grand Turk was great as well just bring water shoes there it was very Rocky