VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION ABOUT... Coffee Creamer ;)

I have done a search but have not found the answer to this question... I LOVE my flavored, SUGAR FREE, coffee creamer. I like a LOT of it. Can I bring one of those big bottles of creamer from the grocery store? Will it fit it the refrigerator? I know I can bring the little single serving tubs but I'm curious about the bottle.

Thank you!!

Just a guess...best to have it in carrey on so it will not be pulled or go to naughty room to be checked. But you run a risk of it being pulled due to issues with security and the sizes of these things vary for refrigerators built for the beverages they hold...

I would go the tub route in a couple ziplock bags to be safe.

If it is liquid then it has to be in carry on luggage and it has to follow the rules of being 20 ounces or less.

I take DaVinci Gourmet Flavoring with Zero Calories for coffee. They come in 12 ounce bottles and do not have to be refrigerated. You still have to add creamer but the taste is awesome and I like it a lot better than the refrigerated coffee creamers.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

I bring flavored creamer as well but I bring powder (French Vanilla), just to make it easier. Fridge is the small ones, like you take to college and I never know if I will pick too big of a bottle. As others have said, if you decide to take liquid put it in your carry on.

Kindle Fire using Taptalk app

Just a guess...best to have it in carrey on so it will not be pulled or go to naughty room to be checked. But you run a risk of it being pulled due to issues with security and the sizes of these things vary for refrigerators built for the beverages they hold...

I would go the tub route in a couple ziplock bags to be safe.

I would add to this that it needs to be unopened.

I would bring the individual (which is what I do as I use sugar free - I'm diabetic - french vanilla. The big bottles need to be kept cold and the refrigerators in room are more like coolers in temp. Plus it's easier to carry the little individual ones to the lido and not have to go back to room to put big bottle.

I would worry about the temperature of the fridge. they dont get very cold and if its a milk product, the fridge might not be cold enough to keep it fresh.

Agreed!

I think I'd go with the box of individual serving ones that don't require refrigeration.

Sent from my phone - using the Cruise Critic forums app

This site is amazing.

The things you find out that you really want to know, but never thought of asking....amazes me.

I am addicted to the cheap old powered coffee creamer. in the dry packets or Small Jar. (electric light bulb going off in my head.)

I don't like the milk or cream in the Lido deck. Or even the cream at dinner. The Cookie Shop.

I was born in Alabama. I like my coffee. I like it so strong that a spoon could stand up in it. and Now. .thanks to this post............I can tote some creamer aboard..either single packets or a jar.

Why did I not think of that?? And we sail on Saturday

I agree with the other posters that said to pack the individual flavored coffee creamers in the bubble packs. They do not need any refrigeration.

Walmart sells several different flavors.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nestle-Coffee-mate-French-Vanilla-Sugar-Free-Liquid-Coffee-Creamer-0.375-fl-oz-50-count/28831209

Have Fun !

Edited by FlaGrl4Evr

I always bring 2 boxes of the individual sized creamers. I love my Irish Creme and now the Peppermint Patty flavored. I just put some in my pocket or bag when I know I'm getting some coffee. I have always packed them in a big ziplock bag and put in my suitcase. I don't think I would take the liquid due to the lack of coldness in the refrigerator. Also, you would have to bring your coffee back to your cabin to put the creamer in your coffee. The individual ones are ideal to carry with you to breakfast or any time you go get some coffee.

Tina

excellent points! I will take the little tubs. Will be much easier to take with me when I go to decorate my coffee! LOL

It does sound like the perfect plan! A great way for variety too - since you could bring several flavors of the tubs rather than one large bottle. ;) :D

I have carried mine on board in my carryon. When they saw the bottle, they waved me on through. It was a new bottle and the seal was still intact. I also had a carton of colas which they said were fine. I hope you have a fabulous cruise.

Can't drink my coffee without my flavored coffee creamers... I buy a box of the individual coffee creamers. No refrigeration is needed. I have never been stopped and I always packed it in my check in bag... But now I will put in my carry on bag just to be safe. Coffee on the ship is just ok unless you go to the coffee bar and pay and then it is great. I take my little containers to the buffet as well as the main dining room. Never has anyone said anything...

I have done a search but have not found the answer to this question... I LOVE my flavored, SUGAR FREE, coffee creamer. I like a LOT of it. Can I bring one of those big bottles of creamer from the grocery store? Will it fit it the refrigerator? I know I can bring the little single serving tubs but I'm curious about the bottle.

Thank you!!

see picture.

7f244ceb59b74d67a60c63767bf3b82a50fabd65d1a1da9022f9ad16b95c7bd6.jpg.d4df8c59b3c006e4c62996849449d6e1.jpg

Edited by bartleby112