Restricted veiw majesty

I have booked cabin 730 on majesty has anybody had this cabin before and it may have a restricted veiw but how much restricted . It's promenade deck i take it the boats are on deck 9 i think promenade deck it would be a clear but never know . Keith&Catherine

We had 705 last year, that sounds like it may be on the same deck as yours. Yes it was obstructed views in places but more annoying was the fact that people were sunbathing right outside your windows and having a good old nose through your window! They were banging about at the crack of dawn with sunbeds.

We had 705 last year, that sounds like it may be on the same deck as yours. Yes it was obstructed views in places but more annoying was the fact that people were sunbathing right outside your windows and having a good old nose through your window! They were banging about at the crack of dawn with sunbeds.

Hi. 705 is opposite side plus it's up front we are mid ships seems that the lifeboats seem to be higher than further front we might be ok for veiw . Keith &catherine ps thanks for the quick reply