Return to our first Cruise Ship - the Magic

Whatley trio

I don't know how to PM people on this board....so if you want to' date=' e-mail me at [email']kcashner@hotmail.com[/email] I'll give you what current info I have which might apply to your cruise.

You can't PM on this board. :(

kcashner!!!! I've missed you.

I learned that a looooong time ago when I worked at Burger King.

Don't just order a Whopper. Some sandwiches are made in advance and left on the rack for a short time. Ask for a Whopper with something special, anything special like extra pickles and they'll make it fresh.

This is very likely the key....on leg one' date=' our server was VERY slow. This was the first time I remember cold food. Sure, there were some servers I liked better than others, but this is the second one who was really dismal (out of 30 DCL cruises), and on the other one with a poor server, we had an incredible assistant who more than made up for it.[/quote']

I do this all the time, In McDonalds and on the cruise ship, I ask for my Fries without salt, (1) for Blood pressure, too much salt is terrible for you and (2) I get my own ones prepared by themselves and very hot.

Now the rest of my family do the same and order Fries no salt and they get theirs hot!!!

On all of my DCL cruises, I have had one dinner served cool, and that was first night of our Panama cruise, we told the head server, our food from then on was a tad too hot! Next I had one cruise that they mixed up the soups, it was ones we hadn't had ever before, I have a fish seafood allergy, ordered a soup that was meat based they served a fish one, lucky I had only had a sip, tasted the fish, ( I had it when a boy until five) and stopped, the anti histamines kicked in and I was ok, it caused a bit of a stir with servers, head servers restaurant manager and Concierge all in a bit of a panic.

Edited by DISNEY FANTASY

I do this all the time,

On all of my DCL cruises, I have had one dinner served cool, and that was first night of our Panama cruise, we told the head server, our food from then on was a tad too hot! Next I had one cruise that they mixed up the soups, it was ones we hadn't had ever before, I have a fish seafood allergy, ordered a soup that was meat based they served a fish one, lucky I had only had a sip, tasted the fish, ( I had it when a boy until five) and stopped, the anti histamines kicked in and I was ok, it caused a bit of a stir with servers, head servers restaurant manager and Concierge all in a bit of a panic.

I can just imagine the stir this created among management. DCL prides themselves on their ability to handle allergies. Mixing up food in an allergy situation would certainly freak them out. Fortunately YOU were OK.

I can just imagine the stir this created among management. DCL prides themselves on their ability to handle allergies. Mixing up food in an allergy situation would certainly freak them out. Fortunately YOU were OK.

Yes major panic, TBH there were too many people enquiring, I would have preferred one senior person in charge like concierge who turned up in seconds.