S-Class Sun Worshipers

cls711

If you like to lay in the sun but being near the pool is not important to you, where are the quiet less crowded areas to find a lounger in the sun. I'm on Reflection in a couple of weeks and am hoping there may be a more off the beaten path place to catch some rays. Thanks!:)

If you like to lay in the sun but being near the pool is not important to you, where are the quiet less crowded areas to find a lounger in the sun. I'm on Reflection in a couple of weeks and am hoping there may be a more off the beaten path place to catch some rays. Thanks!:)

Yes one of the really nice things about the Solstice class of ships is that all the loungers all over the ship have nice comfy padded cushions, not just the few around the pool as on the Millenium class of ships. If you go forward on the ship and up the stairs to the top decks you will I am sure find the perfect spot.

We haven't been on Reflection but loved Silhouette!!!

Enjoy.

The Solstice Deck is the topmost deck in the forward part of the ship. It all depends on the sailing how busy it is - and how windy. I've been on some cruises where I had no problem getting a chair up there, others where no chair anywhere to be had.

You can also out out a towel on the lawn sometimes.

If you are looking for a place that is not crowded and quiet try the Solstice deck. It is deck 16 forward the very top deck. Go up to 15 and then outside and up the steps. Plenty of loungers.

Deck 16 forward is a wonderful spot! Get there early the secret is out!:)

We also liked to go to the Sunset bar and sit on the couches and chairs and always had some nice music playing . I love it busy and loud for awhile . Also back by the mast bar was nice close to smoking section but never bothered us. Have fun !:)