Just got off the Epic

starscollide

How was the motion of the ocean in regards to the ship and motion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can most definitely feel the motion of the ship because it is such a large ship. It wasn't too bad this time around, but I was on the Epic last year - same time - and the motion was much worse.

I took 4 ginger pills daily, and they really help with the nausea. :) Lots of other guests had the sea patch behind their ear to help with the motion.

You can most definitely feel the motion of the ship because it is such a large ship. It wasn't too bad this time around, but I was on the Epic last year - same time - and the motion was much worse.

I took 4 ginger pills daily, and they really help with the nausea. :) Lots of other guests had the sea patch behind their ear to help with the motion.

I've been on her in 2011 and didn't notice much but I was midship on the 10th. Now im up front on the 16th and sure I'll feel more. Oh well. Just have to drink more.

Thanks for your reply.

Also when did you arrive at port?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by duce95

Just got home from cruising with NCL's 'Epic' ship for the 2nd time - any cruisers have questions I might be able to answer?

Sorry to hear you're off the ship ex-neighbor across the lake. Orig from Rochester, NY area.

My questions:

Do they discount the spa massages during the cruise especially towards the last day.

At a tendering and then non tendering port, what is the earliest you can actually be on land in the morning if you have priority disembarkation..

Edited by MRBOOKEND