Pride of America?

starscollide

Has anyone sailed Hawaii with NCL POA ship?

How are the waters? Good/bad time to sail? Where/when did you find the best deal? Anything you can tell me about the ship/experience overall?

Looking into it for our honeymoon......and would love insider info!

We found the waters quite calm - we cruised the first week of June.

Also, found that the prices remained fairly constant. No bargains to be had. If this is what you want to do, I would book asap.

POA sometimes gets bad reviews but we had an awesome experience, staff and service couldn't have been better! We would go back in a heartbeat!

Plan on staying in Waikiki for a few days prior to get adjusted to the time zone.

sdmike gave you a lot of great links, happy planning!

We have been watching the prices for POA for about a year now (Since our Alaska cruise in June 2013). The prices seem to stay the same with no good deals out there.

I hope to go one day on this cruise. Getting to Hawaii is the problem. Airfare is so expensive now. My husband and I went to Hawaii in 2007 and our tickets were only $450 round trip. Now I can't find anything under $1200. Maybe one day though! :)

Enjoy planning. What a great honeymoon experience it would be!

We went last June (2013). We found the waters calm. It is an expensive cruise... we had booked an oceanview and there were big price drops after final payment and we ended up paying a little to get an extended balcony. So that was nice.

Weather was great in June. It was a marvelous vacation.

We booked in April last year for our POA cruise last month and we saw prices increase from there. Our sailing was sold out from mid January onwards.

It was a terrific cruise, great ship, fantastic way to see the Hawaiian islands. Highly recommended!!! :D