Interior cabins above nightclub

eeyore81

I need your help once again. Looking at two interior cabins on the Crown Princess. There are 2 located at E715 and E719 or there are several located in the very front such as D117 and D111. I'm worried about the location of the ones on E as they appear to be right above the nightclub. Also can anyone tell me what the space is between the rooms and the elevator. The ones on D are the furthest away from everything. Anyone have any advice on which ones to get.

I need your help once again. Looking at two interior cabins on the Crown Princess. There are 2 located at E715 and E719 or there are several located in the very front such as D117 and D111. I'm worried about the location of the ones on E as they appear to be right above the nightclub. Also can anyone tell me what the space is between the rooms and the elevator. The ones on D are the furthest away from everything. Anyone have any advice on which ones to get.

If you are negatively impacted by motion I would think the Dolphin Deck rooms would be a problem. Also, as you stated, you'll be doing a lot of walking.

I don't believe you will hear much noise from Club Fusion on the Emerald Deck based on what I've read in other posts. My understanding is the mini-suites on the port side, particularly E730 and E728 sometimes experience bass vibrations from the band because they are situated above the bandstand. However, it doesn't seem to be a big problem on the starboard side. Also, you'll be very close to the aft elevators which is great for the Horizon Court.

I'm sure others with firsthand experience will reply.

If you are negatively impacted by motion I would think the Dolphin Deck rooms would be a problem. Also, as you stated, you'll be doing a lot of walking.

I don't believe you will hear much noise from Club Fusion on the Emerald Deck based on what I've read in other posts. My understanding is the mini-suites on the port side, particularly E730 and E728 sometimes experience bass vibrations from the band because they are situated above the bandstand. However, it doesn't seem to be a big problem on the starboard side. Also, you'll be very close to the aft elevators which is great for the Horizon Court.

I'm sure others with firsthand experience will reply.

We could here the band when on our balcony, we have stated in the middle of the ship on Dolphin deck. Never heard the music inside the cabin :D.

Hugh :cool: