Anthem replacing Independence in Canary's?

Just saw last week that RC is putting the brand new Anthem in the Canary Islands next fall. I had been looking at the Independence and the Adventurer for that itinerary and now am wondering if the Anthem is being used to replace those there. I see neither of them have had their fall 2015 deployment released yet.

Just saw last week that RC is putting the brand new Anthem in the Canary Islands next fall. I had been looking at the Independence and the Adventurer for that itinerary and now am wondering if the Anthem is being used to replace those there. I see neither of them have had their fall 2015 deployment released yet.

I believe that Anthem is taking over Indy's itineraries, both out of the UK and Florida.

I believe that Anthem is taking over Indy's itineraries, both out of the UK and Florida.

Wondering if they'll also be some new/added itineraries much like was done for Quantum - additional combinations of days that could add new/different destination ports.

I guess we'll know later this week (C&A).

Yep. I am booked on Anthem for a cruise to the Canaries from Southampton Jun 15 :)

So, does it look like the Anthem is going to be the ONLY Royal ship sailing the Canaries in 2015? Last year, both the Independence AND the Adventurer did a short period that included the Canary Islands. I had heard that the Independence wasn't going to return due to the Anthem taking over those sailings, but does it now look like the Adventurer is not returning also, even limited?