Dining on Allure

I've been doing the virtual tour on the RC website....so many dining options!

Which ones besides the usual (Chops and Portofino (do they even have Portofino anymore?)) have an upcharge? If you're grabbing a hot dog or a donut on the boardwalk, is there a charge?

Also, if we do decide to do a back to back, I'm thinking the My Time dining option might be perfect for us. It will just be my husband and I. Our first time cruising alone; we've always had friends or our children with us.

Edited by jules815

Which ones besides the usual (Chops and Portofino (do they even have Portofino anymore?)) have an upcharge? If you're grabbing a hot dog or a donut on the boardwalk, is there a charge?

Here's a dining guide that will help:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Flyers/10020614_Allure_Specialty_Restaurant_Flyer.pdf

Some of the upcharge amounts might not be accurate anymore.

Edited by clarea

Also, if we do decide to do a back to back, I'm thinking the My Time dining option might be perfect for us. It will just be my husband and I. Our first time cruising alone; we've always had friends or our children with us.

MTD is a good option on Oasis class because there is just so much going on its nice to have flexibility with dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks, Bob! I hadn't seen that list. This is our first vacation that I can remember without children or friends. I will especially miss the children (young adults now) Trying the Allure this weekend

Yes Bob, thanks!

pinkroses, the cruise we're planning now will be our first one without children or friends, too.

We've always gone with our friends, or friends with all of our kids. Our youngest daughter, who was the youngest in the group, is a sophomore in college now. It's a liberating and strange feeling at the same time!