Tell me about the Sinfonia

legion3

What specifically do you want to know? I've sailed on her twice totalling 4 weeks so know her fairly well.

I could blather on about what I like and don't like but that is not necessarily going to help you if these things are unimportant to you.

Not sure what you mean by limited in scope? She has very interesting and unusual itineraries sometimes and can get into smaller ports than her larger younger sisters. True she doesn't have 4 d simulators, tennis courts, extra fee speciality restaurants but she still gives a good cruise experience.

She's well maintained and reasonably attractive, (I personally think the Lirica and Opera are prettier). Only cabins that currently have a balcony are suites. I believe after she's stretched she will also have some balcony cabins in addition to balcony suites.

She's got the nicest thermal area by far in the fleet.

We are considering the Sinfonia out of Genoa? I know its an older ship and limited in scope but anyone have opinions and pics.

Here is a link to my comprehensive review with lots of pics, of a cruise , last oct, visiting italy, france, minorca, mallorca, sardina

http://www.cruisingmates.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=270&t=6902

I think it is worth a read

Pete

Edited by Skier52