Breakaway to Bermuda

MJSailors

My DH and I are considering a cruise to Bermuda from our home port of NYC.

I thought the Breakaway had a seven day Bermuda cruise, staying at the Royal Dockyard for three days.

I checked the NCL website for a September 2014 cruise and it seemed to indicate a five day cruise roundtrip from NYC with a one day stop in Bermuda. Does anyone have information that would clarify if the Breakaway has a seven day cruise to Bermuda ?

Thanks !

Yes, the Breakaway has cruises to Bermuda for seven days~~staying in Bermuda for three days~~check again~~I think they do that route until the end of September~~I went last October and that was the last week going to Bermuda~~October 6th~~you might be mixed up with the Explorer of the Seas! Good luck, love, love the Breakaway!:)

My DH and I are considering a cruise to Bermuda from our home port of NYC.

I thought the Breakaway had a seven day Bermuda cruise, staying at the Royal Dockyard for three days.

I checked the NCL website for a September 2014 cruise and it seemed to indicate a five day cruise roundtrip from NYC with a one day stop in Bermuda. Does anyone have information that would clarify if the Breakaway has a seven day cruise to Bermuda ?

Thanks !

There are no 5 day cruises to Bermuda from NY on the Breakaway. Perhaps you were looking at another cruise line.

They are all 3 days in port. We are going September 7, one of the few dates the BA is the only ship in port. Excellent time to go, weather is still great and you'll won't have many kids on board

Edited by Laszlo

Only seven night cruises for Breakaway to Bermuda.

My wife and I went last year in September and are going again this September! There are way less people and kids on the cruise than the cruises in the summer. I highly recommend it!

Only seven night cruises for Breakaway to Bermuda.

My wife and I went last year in September and are going again this September! There are way less people and kids on the cruise than the cruises in the summer. I highly recommend it!

I guess in depends when in September you go. My wife and I sent the weekend after labor day last year, their was a little over 4K on the ship. Thank god for the Vibe pass

I guess in depends when in September you go. My wife and I sent the weekend after labor day last year, their was a little over 4K on the ship. Thank god for the Vibe pass

We went September 8 last year (also the week after Labor Day). The Cruise Director said there were 3,900 people on the ship including only about 150 people under age 18. This compares to over the summer when there were 5,000+ people including 1,500+ people under age 18. We found it to be not crowded at all. We were always able to find a chair by the pool and never had to wait to be seated for a meal.

Thank you all!

I was looking on the NCL website, but maybe I was looking at a cruise that included a stop in Bermuda or possibly I was looking at 2015 sailings?

We aren't interested in RCCL because we know that they only have a five day Bermuda cruise.

We sailed many years ago on the NCL Dawn out of NYC to Bermuda and had a great cruise.

Looking for something similar, most likely in Sept. for DH 's birthday.

We are Platinum on Princess and have enjoyed cruising with that line for several years. They do not have any Bermuda/Caribbean cruises scheduled out of NYC, so it may be time to revisit NCL.

Good to hear that many of you enjoyed the Breakaway cruise!

The cruise on the 14th of Sept is also a cruise consultant convention. We sailed on the same cruise last September. The bonus about that 7 day cruise is that the consultants are in meetings all days at sea, so less people walking around, and hardly any children. If that's what you are looking for.

Bonnie

The cruise on the 14th of Sept is also a cruise consultant convention. We sailed on the same cruise last September. The bonus about that 7 day cruise is that the consultants are in meetings all days at sea, so less people walking around, and hardly any children. If that's what you are looking for.

Bonnie

My DW & I are booked for the Sept 14th sailing. I'm liking this little bit of info!

Edited by mykekid