123GO coming back I hope?

clojacks

Is my understanding that this promotion expired at the end of February correct? Any word on if it will be coming back or something similar to it? Or is the current "1 of 4" promo offer the same deal? If I remember right, the Future Cruise offerings on board in February were offering 2 of the perks (I Think ??).

Edited by clojacks

Pick your perk is the same thing as 123 Go except it has the 4th option of a choiceair credit as the one option you choose. The beverage package option is there if that is what you are looking for. If you book onboard you get the onboard credit for booking on board (amount depends on if you book an open certificate or a specific cruise, the length of cruise and the cabin you book) and you can pick one of the options for pick your perk (if you book now or since August 2012, the rules were different before that).

In hindsight, my thread title is probably ill-informed, as it appears 123 GO was just renamed and added too more than anything. I'm guessing that the offer we received that I mentioned previously was probably a combination of a Celebrity offer and a TA offer.

123 Go offered non-alcoholic drink package plus some internet time for 3rd and 4th pax in a room, pick your perk does not.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I initially booked under the 123. There are three of us. The first 2 got the classic beverage package free which is a $44 a day freebie and includes non premium alcohols to $8. I got the the $14 a day package free.

However, the perk promotion worked out better for us because on my sailing, the first two still got the free classic package, but the 3rd person sailed FREE...taxes only, so like $130. So basically, I gave up the $14 a day free drink package for the 3rd passenger in my room in favor of saving $599 in cruise fare.

GREAT deal!