My Breeze 8 Day Eastern Pics from last June.

la2kw

Subscribing to this!! Love any review and pics about The breeze!! and its never too late!! We cruised on the breeze last april and will be once again next month.. ! (makes the waiting not so bad, reading reviews) Awesome review, thanks so much!!

After a quick breakfast, we headed out to Magen's Bay. Again, no excursion for us, we just walked to the taxi area and got a taxi there. I really like how things are set up in St Thomas. Very organized. Unlike Tortola. The buses in St. Thomas are in better shape, as are the roads compared to Tortola. It's a similar island, but St. Thomas is a lot more tourist friendly. Up over the hills and we arrived at Magen's Bay a few minutes later. Yes, you have to pay to enter, but so what? Four bucks is nothing and the area is very well kept up.

Hello, Paradise.

DSCN0740_zpsc33f8598.jpg

DSCN0763_zps22d90142.jpg

DSCN0776_zps300e5633.jpg

DSCN0742_zps5efcd5c4.jpg

ba93c3a5-87f1-42c5-838f-249a7a1b0312_zps9e99d85d.jpg

Took a walk up the beach and saw a bunch of baby sharks like this little guy.

DSCN0790_zpsddf1e484.jpg

Also made a friend with this brave little guy who wanted to pick a fight with me.

DSCN0755_zpsed79f6a4.jpg

We enjoyed the beach, had hamburgers at the snack bar while fighting off the birds, and then decided to head into town to check things out. Grabbed a taxi which dropped us off at the little park.

Hello guard rails sure happy to see you.

DSCN0816_zps8b329224.jpg

View on the way down the hill. Love seeing my ship.

DSCN0823_zpsc343c797.jpg

At the little park the driver dropped us off at was this little memorial to the Jamestown colony. Evidently the ships stopped off here on their way to the new world. I teach American History (among other things) so I was excited about that and I show my class this picture when teaching about the early colonies.

DSCN0826_zpsced9fca6.jpg

DSCN0827_zpsaadd0bdf.jpg

Chickens were also enjoying the park.

DSCN0830_zps1c4fb6b2.jpg

Around town.

DSCN0834_zps3ed99959.jpg

DSCN0836_zpsd776fec6.jpg

DSCN0837_zpscbfc68d9.jpg

DSCN0841_zps7862711a.jpg

After a while of not buying anything at all the expensive stores, we started heading back to the ship. It's an easy walk to and from Havensight to downtown.

DSCN0849_zps862ebe57.jpg

There you are, Breeze!

DSCN0850_zpsfaa5468e.jpg

Hello!

DSCN0870_zpsfe087e52.jpg

We headed back on board and got cleaned up, then spent some time on the balcony watching for pier runners. View from balcony.

DSCN0873_zps73a7c574.jpg

DSCN0874_zps799d8d87.jpg

Soon enough, we set sail.

DSCN0875_zps6feff7b6.jpg

DSCN0876_zps7b3e17b7.jpg

Backed up into the harbor to make a 360 and head out to sea. We had our own farewell par-tay cheer section come out of Senor Frogs.

DSCN0877_zpsa3d39035.jpg

Making that 360.

DSCN0878_zpsb446d9bd.jpg

DSCN0880_zps175d9db8.jpg

DSCN0883_zps149251b1.jpg

Toilet was busy when we got back.

DSCN0900_zps994914f4.jpg

Left St. Thomas and spent the next two days at sea heading back to sunny Miami. Loved the Breeze, loved this cruise.

That's all I've got!

Toilet was busy when we got back.

DSCN0900_zps994914f4.jpg

Left St. Thomas and spent the next two days at sea heading back to sunny Miami. Loved the Breeze, loved this cruise.

That's all I've got!

This by far is the best towel animal ever!! My 10yr old daughter was laughing hysterically over this! Truly one of the funniest i have seen yet!

Well, how refreshing to see interior and exterior photos of the ship, ports, and excursions without any personal photos. I just read a review where every photo posted was of the cruisers drinking, eating, posing, etc., and none of the ship itself unless you could discern a little peek of the background over their shoulders and try to figure out where they were. I stopped reading after the first couple of pages because it felt like I was peeping into their personal lives and it felt a little creepy.

I'm interested in the ship, experiences on the ship, insights, hints, suggestions, anything that can help me in chosing my next cruise. I think people get carried away with sharing information of a personal nature on these boards, just my opinion.

Thank you for posting beautiful photos of different areas of the ship and keeping your personal photos to a minimum.

Excellent pictures - I think you stole some of mine though :D

We were on that cruise - loved having no tendering to do - and being the only ship in every port.

you managed to get a picture of the Pilots car as he abandoned it by the port because he was late!! the only port runner!!

It was my first time on carnival and they did a great job.. thanks for the review..

Excellent pictures - I think you stole some of mine though :D

We were on that cruise - loved having no tendering to do - and being the only ship in every port.

you managed to get a picture of the Pilots car as he abandoned it by the port because he was late!! the only port runner!!

It was my first time on carnival and they did a great job.. thanks for the review..

I forgot about the pilot. I remember watching him say goodbye to his young son and the boy watching as we sailed away.

I forgot about the pilot. I remember watching him say goodbye to his young son and the boy watching as we sailed away.

that was the only pier runner I saw.

excellent cruise and ship. well organized too.

except for the immigration people trying to get a bunch of passengers to report in at San Juan.. I think that was connected to the huge queues back at Miami..