Royal Princess

bren51

We are booked on the Royal March 30th in a df guarantee cabin. So far we have not been assigned a cabin. How close to sailing do they assign a cabin and if they wait until the last minute how can you print out your paperwork.

bren

They can actually assign when you get to port. If you do not have a cabin number before you leave, just print your paperwork and they will have a manifests when you get there with your cabin number on it. The porters in Charge of bags have the manifest and will know where to take your bags by your names. Just print all and hope for a great upgrade!

We are booked on the Royal March 30th in a df guarantee cabin. So far we have not been assigned a cabin. How close to sailing do they assign a cabin and if they wait until the last minute how can you print out your paperwork.

bren

I am booked on the Royal April 6 in a guarantee cabin. Have not received assignment yet. I had the same situation on the Island Princess in December, when I received my cabin assignment the day before the cruise. Just print out your documents. You can receive your assignment at the port. It will not be a problem. Have a wonderful cruise.

Evelyn