QM2's May 10 Romantic's Caribbean: Roll Call

seacruise9

We are booked on the Queen Mary 2's 8-day Romantic's Caribbean cruise that departs from New York on May 10. I am a huge Cunard fan (3 crossings and 3 cruises on the QE2 as well as cruises on the VISTAFJORD and SAGAFJORD) and am greatly looking forward to this cruise! I am interested in meeting other ocean liner enthusiasts during the cruise. This will be my 43rd cruise and my partner's second cruise. I am in my late 30s and my parter is in his late 40s. I can't wait to board this incredible ship! Who else will be taking this cruise?

Chuck

seacruise9

I posted a response in the Cunard Message Board also, but I am glad to see that their will be some family on this cruise. I wasn't sure how gay friendly this ship is. If a few more people respond to this thread we should all pick a time and place to meet on the ship.

Brian

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, It was nice to meet you all on the cruise. I wish we had more time to hang out and get to know each other more. We are going to plan another cruise so look out for us. My email address is vlevesque@hotmail.com keep in touch. Hope Drewery (if I spelled that right) is doing much better. Chuck and Dave, have fun on you fall cruise.

Vince and Rich.

Archived