Cheryl's Bahamas Taxi and Tours Info?

Gypsywych

• 9 months later...
I have done a search for Cheryl on here, and she has pretty good reviews on Trip Advisor, but is there anyone on CC who's had a more recent experience with her?

What'd you think?

Bumping this post because I'm also curious about Cheryl's Bahamas Taxi & Tours. I'm thinking of booking a private tour with her in September and I like that she will customize it to our interests. I haven't contacted her yet but if anyone on CC has additional info or has taken a tour with Cheryl, I would love to hear about your experience!

Edited by iheartmarshall

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

We just did a 3-hour private tour of Nassau with Craig (Cheryl's husband), and it was a great experience. So much better that sitting in a big tour bus in the heat with a bunch of strangers (there were six in our group). Craig was so knowledgeable about the Bahamas and had an answer to every question we asked. He took us to the places he thought we should see if we wanted to experience the "real" Bahamas instead of all the tourist traps. I highly recommend Cheryl's Tours if you're in Nassau.

We just did a 3-hour private tour of Nassau with Craig (Cheryl's husband), and it was a great experience. So much better that sitting in a big tour bus in the heat with a bunch of strangers (there were six in our group). Craig was so knowledgeable about the Bahamas and had an answer to every question we asked. He took us to the places he thought we should see if we wanted to experience the "real" Bahamas instead of all the tourist traps. I highly recommend Cheryl's Tours if you're in Nassau.

I am interested in what type of vehicle you toured in since there are 6 of you. There are 5 of us. If you are willing to share, I would be interested in the per person or tour price as well.

Thank you.