Panoramic View Cabins

What does anyone think of the panoramic view cabins compared to the ocean view cabins? I am thinking of booking one in April 2015 on the Grandeur. It looks like they are bigger & a wall of windows but they are on a higher deck. My first cruise leaves on Tuesday & I wanted to get a feel for cruising before I booked another one. I also don't know if I will get seasick. I do know it's better for motion the lower you go.

No, the panoramic oceanview cabins are just that- a large ocean view cabin.

Instead of a porthole view, or a large picture window, they have a floor to ceiling window- at least those are the pictures I have seen posted from others when I search this RCCL forum.

We're interested in one because of the larger footage as noted (193 sq ft) and it has a sofa bed instead of Pullman bed, and the windows will just add extra light during the day.

Thanks for the responses. That's what I thought. I am really hoping to reserve one of these cabins on our next cruise in April 2015. I will book it next week on board the Grandeur. We leave on Tuesday. I thought it would never get here.:D:D

Edited by PTAngel

I had one on the Navigator two weeks ago. I loved it. The view is awesome through the floor to ceiling windows. We also had a large flat screen Interactive TV compared to our friends in a D3 who had a much smaller flat screen TV. I also loved our position on Deck 12. It was like our own private area of the ship and easy to get to from the forward elevators. :D