Kids' Club question

Heather1972

That's what I was afraid of. He is adopted. On paper, he is 9, but he is more likely 10. He is very mature and towers over the other kids. He isn't going to be happy mixed in with 6 year olds. On Carnival, I got them to let him be with the older kids group, but I had to sign him in and out. On RC, he turned 9 during our trip, so he got to be with an appropriate age group with signing in and out privileges. He loved that. It won't hurt to ask if he can be with the 10 to 12 year olds on NCL Epic, even if no signing himself in and out.

That's what I was afraid of. He is adopted. On paper, he is 9, but he is more likely 10. He is very mature and towers over the other kids. He isn't going to be happy mixed in with 6 year olds. On Carnival, I got them to let him be with the older kids group, but I had to sign him in and out. On RC, he turned 9 during our trip, so he got to be with an appropriate age group with signing in and out privileges. He loved that. It won't hurt to ask if he can be with the 10 to 12 year olds on NCL Epic, even if no signing himself in and out.

Yes, I understand. It won't hurt to ask, but NCL is VERY STRICT about the policies. Even someone who turns 10 during a cruise can't move up until the actual birthday! Good luck though. My son is 11 now, and is also tall and older looking. When he was 7 on the Spirit, someone stopped him and questioned him being in the kids' pool. He was so upset he wouldn't go back in. :(