2014 Transatlantic Free Drinks Package

gordylad

Don't know if this is for people booking in the UK only but if you book a transatlantic before 31st March balcony and above you will receive the free drinks package.

http://www.celebritycruises.co.uk/cruises/transatlantic-cruises/

Sailings are:

14 April Spain & Portugal

20th April Italian Classic

24 April Classic Cities

26 April Spanish Interlude

29th April Across the pond

13 Oct Island Sun

17 Oct Roman Transatlantic

1 Nov Italian Passage

15 Nov 3 Continents

9 Nov Broadway and Beaches

Don't know if this is for people booking in the UK only but if you book a transatlantic before 31st March balcony and above you will receive the free drinks package.

http://www.celebritycruises.co.uk/cruises/transatlantic-cruises/

Sailings are:

14 April Spain & Portugal

20th April Italian Classic

24 April Classic Cities

26 April Spanish Interlude

29th April Across the pond

13 Oct Island Sun

17 Oct Roman Transatlantic

1 Nov Italian Passage

15 Nov 3 Continents

9 Nov Broadway and Beaches

Only for bookings made via the U.K. sales office and priced in GBP's or EUR's and not valid on grty. category's. So basically we Yanks would be paying for the package in the conversion and elimination of the grty. option.

Although, it's a great enhancer to the cruise if the math works out favorably. :D

Tony

Edited by tgmtgm

:cool::cool:

Only for bookings made via the U.K. sales office and priced in GBP's or EUR's and not valid on grty. category's. So basically we Yanks would be paying for the package in the conversion and elimination of the grty. option.

Although, it's a great enhancer to the cruise if the math works out favorably. :D

Tony

Just checked the price for a 2D balcony for the Eclipse Novemebr TA.

In the UK the total for 2 inc taxes but not grats is £2380 with the drinks package. In the Us its $3093 (£1863) inc tax. so the drinks package is costing an extra £517. or $858 at todays rate of $1.66 to the £.

So the question you have to ask is would you usually spend that amount on drinks?

It works out at $61 a day. As they say in the US you do the math!

I think they may struggle to fill this T/A. It takes a northerly route from Southampton to New York. I wouldn't look forward to crossing the North Atlantic in November on a cruise ship. Weather likely to be pretty cold at the least and I would only trust that journey to a more stable ship which was built for such trips such as the Queen Mary 2.

They definitely need more discounting I reckon.

We're doing the Eclipse TA eastbound in April and with all

the great perks currently being offered on X, we're going

to add the Nov westbound TA as well. It's too good a

deal to pass up.

I think they may struggle to fill this T/A. It takes a northerly route from Southampton to New York. I wouldn't look forward to crossing the North Atlantic in November on a cruise ship. Weather likely to be pretty cold at the least and I would only trust that journey to a more stable ship which was built for such trips such as the Queen Mary 2.

They definitely need more discounting I reckon.

We booked this months ago and got a far better price than previously quoted plus a free drinks package.

We did the Eclipse TA in November 2011 and the seas were terrible. We took a much more southerly route, missing out ports of call and going further and further south to escape the rough seas and bad weather.

Didn't make any difference, it was just one of those unpredictable things.

However, this time we have the drinks package followed by 2 days of shopping in N.Y! :D not to mention 2 days in Bermuda!

I can think of worse ways to spend a couple of weeks in November! :)