Gem public sun deck and private sundeck?

ottmar

We are on the Gem on Monday and looking at the deck plans I see that the top deck is divided into a public sun deck and a private sun deck. What's the difference?

...Ott

Just like it says...one is public and the other could be topless...:eek:

We are on the Gem on Monday and looking at the deck plans I see that the top deck is divided into a public sun deck and a private sun deck. What's the difference?

...Ott

The private sundeck is for Haven guests. We are sailing with you on Monday and can not wait to get the heck out of DODGE....just got a foot of snow ..... we ARE SO DONE!

We are in Haven so - see you when on board ... don't forget to go on the Roll Call for the Meet and Greet. And the cabin Crawl!

I presume the sun shines as bright on the public deck as on the private one <grin>. We are in Ohio near Lake Erie and got a snow storm today, freezing tomorrow and 50 forecast for Friday. Driving to Manhattan on Saturday to visit sister-in-law but must avoid 5th ave on Monday because of the St. Patrick's day parade....

...Ott