Bermuda SHore Excursion

mhdubgal

I know that you can pre-book your shore excursions, but when I go on the Celebrity website it does not see to give you a time for each excursion. How do you know when u r booking the shore excursions for?

Unfortunately, I do not think there is anyway to know when a tour will start. I did notice for a few tours, they were not available the first day in a port. The Bermuda Triangle Shipwreck Snorkel, for example, is only offered the second day in Hamilton, not the first. I am assuming it will be an early tour, but that's as much as I know.

On Celebrity's website, go to excursions, destination, then on the left side of the screen click on purchase and after you enter tour reservation#, you choose the day and it will give you the times that that particular excursion is available for. :)

On Celebrity's website, go to excursions, destination, then on the left side of the screen click on purchase and after you enter tour reservation#, you choose the day and it will give you the times that that particular excursion is available for. :)

I am only to get specific tour times, after I purchase the tour. Is there a way to do it before your make the purchase??

That's the way I do it and I see the times without actually purchasing the excursion.

Go to Shore excursions

Destinations: Bermuda

Under Bermuda ports, click on Hamilton

On the left hand side of the screen, click on GO next to Purchase

Enter your cruise info (Reservation#, date, ship, language)

Then click on the specific port and date

Then click on the excursion, and it is going to give you the times that it is available.

Then click on the back button if you want to see something else.

And to this point, you have not purchase anything yet.

I hope this help :)

Archived