I would like to thank..

..to bring back some much needed happiness to the NCL board ;) No prizes, no Oscars, only everlasting fame!

I would like to thank my follow CC posters:

*drum roll*

Demonyte, for always being accurate!

SDmike, for his Epic knowledge and always being helpfull!

Gambee, for being one of the most active and involved posters!

Which poster would you like to thank?

Everyone on the NCL boards contribute to my entertainment. But specifically Fishbait and Hpecorari for their CAS knowledge. So thank you ladies. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by A1SusieQ

There are many here that provide great knowledge, advice and entertainment.

I would want to call out Mitsugirly for her amazing reviews. They are informative, thorough and loaded with wonderful pictures. Her review really help to fuel the pre cruise excitement and sooth the in between cruise depression.

Everyone here, thank you!

All the reviews are so helpful.

Thanks Gambee for his Ultimate Review of Breakaway that inspired me to book my cruise!

SDMike, david_sobe, Coka, kcwingwalker, mitsugirly, Keith Jenner and demonyte have been extremely helpful with their informative posts as well. Thank you!

Happy Cruising!

Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

I would want to call out Mitsugirly for her amazing reviews. They are informative, thorough and loaded with wonderful pictures. Her review really help to fuel the pre cruise excitement and sooth the in between cruise depression.

I would like to second that! A picture is truly worth a thousand words. To get DD and DSIL prepared and excited about their first cruise, I emailed them the links to a couple of Mitsugirly's reviews.

..to bring back some much needed happiness to the NCL board ;) No prizes, no Oscars, only everlasting fame!

I would like to thank my follow CC posters:

*drum roll*

Demonyte, for always being accurate!

SDmike, for his Epic knowledge and always being helpfull!

Gambee, for being one of the most active and involved posters!

Which poster would you like to thank?

Well, I thanked him in person a couple of years ago, but my posting hero is TimeToCruise1. He habitually provides accurate information, without much commentary or judgement, even if the question has been asked 1,000 times.

If only our politics aligned.... :)

Considering the title of this thread, does anyone else have this overwhelming desire to write "and I want world peace" :D

Sorry I just couldn't resist, it sounded somewhat similar to a Miss America speech or maybe the Oscars. ;)

In seriousness though OP, this is a really nice thought.

Unfortunately there are way too many posters in the last 5 years for me to pick and choose those who have helped me in so many ways with their knowledge of cruising and NCL and/or with excitement for an upcoming cruise.

And although my views may not always equal everyone's. I appreciate seeing things from a different view.

I think CC is amazing and don't want to leave out the mods who keep things relatively calm so we can all learn from others experiences.

So I will just thank all who have helped me gain knowledge, given me laughs and even those who have nicely debated with their point of view.

Edited by che5904

This forum is great (most of the time!). I haven't been flamed yet so can't complain, but I'm waiting...

I would like to thank everyone who contributed to that really long everything Breakaway thread that got me to book it. Thanks specifically to bear3412 for that awesome spreadsheet i used every day before my first cruise. I don't think I'll be able to cruise for a while due to other family obligations I need to take care of, but many posters still keep me checking in to cruise critic :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

This forum is great (most of the time!). I haven't been flamed yet so can't complain, but I'm waiting...

Well I don't want you to feel left out. You've now been initiated, after the first time, the rest is a breeze. ;)

Dragon-Breathing-Fire_91.png?height=320&width=320&height=400&width=400

Yes!

bear3412

Che5904

cruisebear84

You guys are all great. Loved your review, cruisebear84,,

Robin

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Edited by meatball_nyc

Yes!

bear3412

Che5904

cruisebear84

You guys are all great. Loved your review, cruisebear84,,

Robin

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Awww thanks Robin

2091497.gif

IMHO, for WIW:

Mitsugirly does the best reviews, amazing.:p

Triptolemus has the best response to comments, and the "real stupid questions and comments". ;):D

rvsullivan and David Sobe are the most accurate with information.:cool:

And thanks to all the folks who pass along your experience and information, for us. :)

Yes it does count!!

Veteran cruisers here, for the most part, have the patience of Saints.

I've only been here a few months and sometimes the amount of UBP, Menu, Dailies, Lobster questions makes me want to scream!!

Thanks to all for their patience!

Cheers :)

Robin

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

I have several posting heros as well...

TimeToCruise1 - his posts provide 100% accurate information, presented without unnecessary drama or judgement. This forum has benefited greatly from his knowledge, and sense of humor.

Coka - for making me laugh until my sides hurt with her hilarious reviews over the years! She is, and always will be my "Gem IT Girl".

GotTequila - she is another source of excellent factual information, not to mention a wonderful gal.

Gambee - for providing fabulous photographs and in-depth reviews.

ComputerWorks - for taking us all along on his cruises and sharing his spectacular photographs of the ships and the ports of call.

SailorJack - for sharing his fabulous sense of humor, and regaling us all with the tales of his adventures - and demonstrating that even when all is going wrong, being on a cruise is still the best possible way to spend your time.

SDMike - for sharing his encylopedic knowledge of the Epic, and so graciously providing helpful links and assisting others, even when the search feature does work.

There are many, many more who contribute so much to this forum, and who have educated 1000s with their photos, knowledge and memory. Kudos to all who treat this as a "sharing" place.

:)

I have several posting heros as well...

TimeToCruise1 - his posts provide 100% accurate information, presented without unnecessary drama or judgement. This forum has benefited greatly from his knowledge, and sense of humor.

Coka - for making me laugh until my sides hurt with her hilarious reviews over the years! She is, and always will be my "Gem IT Girl".

GotTequila - she is another source of excellent factual information, not to mention a wonderful gal.

Gambee - for providing fabulous photographs and in-depth reviews.

ComputerWorks - for taking us all along on his cruises and sharing his spectacular photographs of the ships and the ports of call.

SailorJack - for sharing his fabulous sense of humor, and regaling us all with the tales of his adventures - and demonstrating that even when all is going wrong, being on a cruise is still the best possible way to spend your time.

SDMike - for sharing his encylopedic knowledge of the Epic, and so graciously providing helpful links and assisting others, even when the search feature does work.

There are many, many more who contribute so much to this forum, and who have educated 1000s with their photos, knowledge and memory. Kudos to all who treat this as a "sharing" place.

:)

I would also like to thank all those above and all others that share Norwegian information, especially WaldosPepper for the suite document and the "bear" for the Breakaway Spread sheet.

Edited by peg013

Such a nice thread.

I would also like to thank GotTequila for all her informative answers, especially when I was a newbie on Cruise Critic. Sorry we didn't get to cruise with her or husband.

And I must add kylenyc, Ben-the-Bendy-Man's typist, for his hilarious and unique reviews, and meticulous answers to questions on Roll Calls. Thanks, guys (well thanks, Kyle and the rubber guy) :)

Considering the title of this thread, does anyone else have this overwhelming desire to write "and I want world peace" :D

Sorry I just couldn't resist, it sounded somewhat similar to a Miss America speech or maybe the Oscars. ;)

In seriousness though OP, this is a really nice thought.

Haha, intended yeah. :D

Thanks for all the replies folks, this is what makes CC (the NCL board at least ;) ) special!

Edited by FreestyleNovice