Mariner of the Seas 5/30/04

rbianco

We're incredibly excited to be sailing on the Mariner of the Seas sailing May 30, 2004. For my partner Steve and I (ages 35/39) this will be take our second RCL cruise. We'll make the trip from California a few days prior. This cruise will be our second on the Voyager Class Ships. It's a great way for us to mark our 9 years together. Joining us will be our best gal pals Carolyn & Susan (from NY). Together we're a riot! We've requested a table of 7-10 (early seating). Join us for another great RCL trip!

[color=blue]Explorer of the Seas 2002
Mariner of the Seas 2004[/color]

[img]http://www.royalcaribbean.com/img/log/gbl_rccl_log.gif[/img]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Looking for Mariner critiques or any comments on the itinerary...

Explorer of the Seas 2002
Mariner of the Seas 2004

Just got off the Mariner Sunday and LOVED it. I went with my best friend (we are also late 30's) and two straight girlfriends we met on a cruise a few years ago. We had a great time, loved the ship and the itinerary. We did the Eastern Caribbean (Nassau, St Thomas and St Maarten). It has three days at sea and that was not enough I could have done more. The food was good, the shows were great, especially the ice show. If you go to the first RCCL production show be sure to sit close, lot's of eye candy durring the Risky Business number! Eating at Chops is a MUST...well worth the extra charge.

We did not hear of or see an FOD party. The ship was full, but not too many other family members on board. We met a few, but for a ship of this size I was expecting more. Hopefully you will have more on your sailing.

Well I am on my second day back to work and missing it so much...I am sure you will have a great time.

Michael

Soverign of the Seas Nov 99
Majesty of the Seas Apr 00, Nov OO
Enchangement of the Seas Sep 00, Oct 02
Rhaposdy of the Seas Jun 01
Elation Oct 01
Zuiderdam Apr 03
Radiance of the Seas Jun 03
Voyager Nov 03
Mariner Apr 04

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys! Well, I'm considering sailing with you on the May 30th sailing. I was on the May 2nd sailing and LOVED it! I agree with Michael on the Ice Show, the production show, and Chops! I've been on the Mariner 3 times already this year, and just keep going back! I also really love St. Thomas. I have to make up my mind by 5/15 if I'm going or not. I'll let you know what I decide. Have a great Saturday!

we just sailed on the Mariner on 5/2-5/9
we had a FOD party in the Dragon's Lair bar on the last night of the trip, there was about 10 guys, a couple gals, 2 Royal Caribbean Ice Skaters and Matt Yee from the Piano Bar, had a wonderful time

That's great! Thanks for sharing that. I'll make an effort to set up an FOD for the 5/30 sailing.

Explorer of the Seas 2002
Mariner of the Seas 2004

Archived