Captain name on the Splendor

lilkrz

What is the name of the Captain on the Splendor?

Thanks

I don't know if he has signed on yet but it will be Captain Danato, I spent some time with him on the Imagination when it went thru the Panama Canal in January, he is a great guy, had dinner with him at the Captains Table on the first Cruise Elegant Night, on the Bridge during the sail away from Costa Rica and dinner with him and the other officers one night in the Captains Mess Dining Room.

Just got off of the Splendor on Sunday. The Captains name was Candeloro Donato , we heard him on the intercom on several days , but did not actually see him as he did not attend the gold members past guest party as it was a bit rough that evening and he did not leave the bridge , actually there had been a tornado warning that afternoon as we were still in Freeport.

We were on Splendor in January 2014 and the Captain was Ettore Bovo, so I'm not sure if they change for different cruises. Maybe they have a schedule similar to Cruise Directors and go on and off around every 6 months.

• 5 weeks later...
I don't know if he has signed on yet but it will be Captain Danato, I spent some time with him on the Imagination when it went thru the Panama Canal in January, he is a great guy, had dinner with him at the Captains Table on the first Cruise Elegant Night, on the Bridge during the sail away from Costa Rica and dinner with him and the other officers one night in the Captains Mess Dining Room.

How do you get to be on the Bridge??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums