Spirit news

:)my mum has just had a call, shes prebooked cabin no 10 on deck 9 for the best of british cruise in aug, our ta just called to inform her shes now in a balcony cabin:D, so it looks like they've been fitted over the winter:D no extra charge too

Edited by mtt

It's a nice itinerary. Depending on family circumstances I would like to go, if there are any cabins left.

After being in two balcony cabins your Mum will be spoilt and may never go back.:D I hope she has a lovely time.

:)my mum has just had a call, shes prebooked cabin no 10 on deck 9 for the best of british cruise in aug, our ta just called to inform her shes now in a balcony cabin:D, so it looks like they've been fitted over the winter:D no extra charge too

they only got back from Sochi about two weeks ago so have been very quick to fit them if thats the case, didn't expect them being done till next winters lay up, wonder if explorer's is getting its makeover as well, will find out on 2nd of april at the kick off

It's a nice itinerary. Depending on family circumstances I would like to go, if there are any cabins left.

After being in two balcony cabins your Mum will be spoilt and may never go back.:D I hope she has a lovely time.

she is having 4 cruises this year we are the spirit in april/ oct family and aug with her friend, its our favourite ship:D

Nice bonus for her.

Has the spirit had anything else done? Any new carpets or refurbishment?

I know the ents team have flown out already and some of the crew fly out on the 21st, i know they use the time before to do painting and general bits of maintainance we are on the 9th of april

We are sailing on the Spirit in April and have booked a cabin on deck 9 but have not been told of any upgrade. Your Mum must have been moved to a balcony cabin as they can't upgrade the existing cabins between leaving Sochi and the start of the cruising season. I hope she has a great time.

We are sailing on the Spirit in April and have booked a cabin on deck 9 but have not been told of any upgrade. Your Mum must have been moved to a balcony cabin as they can't upgrade the existing cabins between leaving Sochi and the start of the cruising season. I hope she has a great time.

My mum has not been upgraded she had prebooked cabin 10 on deck nine ages ago, and got a call last week to say the cabin had been upgraded to a balcony

Agree Malch, probably en-route at Athens.

The crew started getting on at Athens yesterday, I know from fb some of the ents team flew out to Athens, but it sounded like they were not sailing to Cyprus yet